Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Default Rodrigo lied about his humble past.

So, basically, the other day I was re-watching BB6 on my laptop and the tele was on, suddenly I hear a very familiar loud voice and laugh coming from the tele, when I looked at it, its was Rodrigo, ( I almost didnt recognize him cuz he's almost blonde now), the same camp and loud housemate I hated so much on BB10, but 10x louder speaking in portuguese.

Firstly he talked about his experience on Big Brother,( he confirmed what some people were wondering, Rodrigo and Charlie gave each other a handjob)so far so good, then the host asked him the reason that made him decide to move to England.

Rodrigo said he studied Drama at Wolf Maya's Acting School and couldnt find a job here so decided to move somewhere else. He studied at the most prestigious, famous and EXPENSIVE acting school in the country. Yes, the same guy that said on his audition tape: "In Brazil, if you are born poor, you die poor" (bollocks if you ask me), surely doesnt generalizing it, but making sure people would think that came from a personal experience.

He also said he had quite a comfortable life here, had servents etc etc.

Two surprises there: He IS an actor, and could have perfectly pretended that he was this lovely and bubbly personality and he never had the poor life before moving to England that he wanted people to believe he had.

And I thought I couldnt deteste that ballerina even more.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote