View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 12:43 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
No live performances, please. Keep the show pure and to itself. Live performances tie in with absoloutely nothing and knowing how clued up the pushing-forty-trying-to-be-twenty Endemol team are to popular culture we will get the same Big Mouth hipster douche Example alikes.
I agree. The Live peformances in BB11 were irrelevant. Ben and his standup comedy, Corin and Andrew singing "Time of your life", Moley's "magic" performance.

Another thing.. There should be NO contact from the outside world what so ever!! I think when there is eviction maybe all the housemates should be in a seperate room so then they don't know who's a favourite? Then again it would be funny to hear the cheers and boo's! I remember in BB6 Davina announced all the housemate names individually when they were all up for eviction. It was in week 2 and Maxwell got the most cheers. His popularity sadly declined.

Also when it's about 2 weeks before the FINAL of BB.. there should be NO video message. Just one simple letter. BB needs to be strict and if a housemate complains they want a video message or another letter.. screw them!! All the housemates need to be told about all this no contact, the rules etc... before they enter the house!!

Last edited by Beastie; 10-02-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote