View Single Post
Old 14-02-2011, 04:23 PM #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
actually, I was reading a magazine earlier and apparently princess got burned while in a sauna with Katie If that's the case then that is just wrong
It seems there's more than 1 explanation :

Andre upset over daughter's burn injuries
2011-02-07 05:30:00

London, Feb 7 (IANS)

Quote:
Singer Peter Andre is furious and has called in lawyers after his ex-wife Katie Price handed over their three-year-old daughter Princess with a three-inch burn on her back.

Andre was shocked to see the burns and raced her to a doctor. Despite his texts and anxious calls Price refused to reply him back. The injury was caused when Princess burnt herself in a sauna -during Price's ski trip two weeks ago.

'She was in a sauna with her mum and sister when -Princess ran in and burnt her back on something. We're not sure what it was but suspect it could have been a hot pipe. Katie was -devastated to see her little girl in pain,' mirror.co.uk quoted a source close to former model as saying.

Andre is furious and wants to know why the girl was allowed to go into a sauna.
Price explains daughter injury

(UKPA) – Feb 7, 2011

Quote:
Katie Price has explained how her daughter had sustained a minor burn while on holiday.

The former glamour model, 32, said that Princess, aged three, was burned under her armpit in a "fluke incident" at the Swiss ski resort of Klosters last week.

Katie released a statement which read: "Princess has in fact got a minor burn under her armpit that she received in a fluke accident when she was in Klosters.

"At that time she was with my mother and my sister and had (unbeknown to my sister) followed my sister to retrieve pyjama's left to warm.

it happened at all, it was an accident of the type that happen to children all the time.

Last edited by Omah; 14-02-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote