View Single Post
Old 28-03-2011, 10:56 AM #2
Banned

Banned

Quote:
The full roster for Mortal Kombat has been leaked, according to a report.

A screenshot at NeoGAF has revealed that the game will feature 22 fighters, including fan favourites Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, Sonya and Jax.

Cyborg fighters returning to the game include Cyrax and Sektor as well as bonus characters Reptile and Noob Saibot.

Elsewhere, Sheeva and Quan Chi will be available through downloadable content, while Cyber Sub-Zero is also listed as a bonus character.

It was previously revealed that the PlayStation 3 version will feature God Of War character Kratos and an exclusive glasses-free 3D mode.

Mortal Kombat will be available on April 19 in North America and April 21 in Europe. An exclusive PlayStation 3 demo was released earlier this month.

The roster in full:

Spoiler:

Scorpion
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Sub-Zero
Sindel
Ermac
Reptile
Kitana
Johnny Cage
Jade
Mileena
Nightwolf
Cyrax
Noob
Saibot
Smoke
Sektor
Sonya
Jax
Kano
Stryker
Shang Tsung
Baraka
Kabal
Raiden

Bonus characters:
Sheeva
Quan Chi
Cyber Sub-Zero
Kratos (PS3 exclusive)
I'm not sure if that's the full roster though as I remember hearing that a datadump of the demo showed a bio and an arcade ending for Goro and Kintaro so I think they'll be playable too. Also the first two DLC characters have been revealed, It's Kenshi from Deadly Alliance and the 'Lady In Red' (no Chris De Burgh jokes) who, like Ermac, is believed to have originated from a glitch in MK2 where Kitana's clothes would turn red. People tend to call her Skarlet although she hasn't got an official name yet.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote