View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 03:33 PM #7

Things I like- alcohol, gym, daytime tv, sex, takeaways, laughing at fat people, laughing at people on mobility scooters, 10p crisps (space raiders, transformers etc), coke (of the drinking variety), Midsomer Murders, my dogs, apples

Things I dislike- Fat people, people who have done better things than me, people who can't drive, chinese food, flies, people who disagree with me, people who stand on your feet in nightclubs, caramel, blackberry's and people who own one that think they're god, Gavin from Autoglass, my neice (because shes a she), people who smell

About me- I think I'm normal but people tell me I'm a bit too neurotic. I'm a University dropout because I'm too lazy, but now I'm doing an Open Uni course in Sports Rehabilitation because you get 10 years to do it. My claim to fame was seeing Cat Deeley stood outside some building for So You Think You Can Dance auditions. I almost crashed into a bus stop because I was star struck. I can't hold down a job- I'm going on holiday tomorrow and start a new job abroad in May, my boss doesn't know of either yet, she thinks I've been "sick" for 8 days. I'm petty during arguments and will always win, once I had an argument with the neighbour over noise so I parked my car in front of her drive so she couldn't go to work. I'm also nasty for revenge, I slept with my ex's best friend for revenge and now they hate each other. I also like to wind people up a bit too much, and I have to admit I'm one of the traffic light people as well but I hate it when people do it to me.

Last edited by Tom.; 08-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Tom. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote