El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
Watched a horror film called Grace, it was gross
Any good? Sounds Intresting.

Anyway been ill this weekend so saw about 10 films this weekend.

Winters Bone - Didnt mind it, felt bad for the main character. Slow at times.

Detterrence - A film that pre dates the iraq and middle world wars, and knew it was going to happen. It was okay, the endings twist saved the film.

Wishmaster 3 - My favourite out of the whole series, really enjoyed the charcaters, and the cat and mouse chase fell to it.

Wishamaster 4 - Not that bad, however focused more on love then horror and death.

Playing God - Suprisely really good action film. Timothy hutton was great as always, while unfortunally his girlfriend on screen (and at the time of filming) Angellina Jolie survuves being shot in the film, so were stuck were her gormless face

Raging Bull - It was okay, maybe my expectations were high for it. De Nero was great Though.

City of Industry - Not a bad revenge movie.

Old Boy - Again not a bad revenge movie,however the editing was wired and sometimes confusiing.

Class Action - Really enjoyable film focusing on a father and daughter in their court lifestyle and their personal troubles and overcoming them when the mother/wife suddenly dies.

Piranha - Really fun cheesy horror flick. Acting is so bad its good, and some of the one liners make this a good film.

Con Air - Not my favourite, Im not a Cage fan so, didnt mind it, but didnt love it either.