Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I don't think many people read the Sun for any news as such, its such a bigoted paper anyway.
It was as the poster said above disgraceful in its reporting as to Liverpool.

They will however I dare bet have BB all over its front pages if there is any controversy while its on, as I said somewhere else on this, the Sun was the whole trumpet section of the Orchestra tearing Jade to pieces with the Shilpa incident.
It never was off their front pages but then to capitalise on her death it near hailed her as a Saint.
It is a paper with not an ounce of morals or credibility,no wonder its only 30p to buy and that is the reason it sells so many.
I know people who only buy it for the problem page,some daft romance story in it each week and the TV and Showbiz news.

It also has working for it and has columns for them too, 2 of the most bigoted, prejudiced political dinosaurs spouting off, namely Kelvin Mckenzie (who is like birds mess and is all over the place) and Trevor Kavanagh.

Truly a paper to be ignored,but I even know people who buy it because they always have but never even look at it!
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote