View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:05 PM #1
Adios

Adios

Default Thursday's Daily Star-IMOGEN THOMAS' PLEA TO BOSSES

Quote:
SEX-gag babe Imogen Thomas is desperate to go back inside the Big Brother house.

She was a housemate in the regular series in 2006.

But after being blocked from spilling the beans about a six-month affair with a married footballer, she wants to return for the celebrity version.

Imogen’s plea comes as it was revealed 50,000 people have already applied to take part in the hit reality show when it returns on Channel 5 later this year.

More than 1,000 an hour have signed up since bigbrotherauditions.com went live on Tuesday.

Fans will be treated to a celebrity version in August, followed by a regular show straight afterwards.

Ex-Miss Wales Imogen, 28, said: “I can’t wait! I think it will be bigger and better and I would definitely consider going in again if they do a celeb one.

“I couldn’t go back into the normal show. Maybe they would want to chuck me in, although I think live TV would be quite difficult.”

Show insiders said the cheating Premier League star would be “living in fear” while Imogen is locked inside telly’s most famous house.

He has won an injunction banning his identity from being revealed.

Our source said: “Anything can happen during a live show filmed 24/7. Who knows, Imogen could get a bit tipsy.

“The guy involved would be living in fear every day she’s in the house.”

The return of BB has been met with delight by millions of die-hard fans across the country.

Blogger Sara wrote: “OMG, I can’t wait for it to come back. If they get the right combination of housemates then it could be brilliant.”

T-rex89 added: “There’s nothing like Big Brother. It’s going to be brilliant.”
Link

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote