CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
i can't even begin to respond to this overwhelmingly sexist post.
My advise is don't. If you are not interested in other people's opinions, don't respond to their posts. And of course you're going to call what I have to say sexist. After conversing with you, I wouldn't expect something more sophisticated or less clique than the good ol' sexist label.

Quote:
First you assume that women arn't around if they are working mothers, and then the subtext is that it's okay for a child to grow up with a father not around as much as the mother??

Please provide us with this amazing new data you have that shows that a child needs a mother more than a father, cause you seem to be saying that it's more important for a mother to be around than a father..
The mother is the most important person in the development of the child. That's explained in mainstream psychology classes and psychology books, lostalex. How do I know? Because I've been in a psychology class and that's what they teach. Having the man around is important and not to be diminished but he plays second fiddle to the mother. And that is totally consistent with reality. For whatever reason, for better or worse, nature decided to make the woman's body physically capable of feeding the child but not the man's.

Quote:
I don't even know where to go with this, i feel like i'm talking to someone that's been in a coma for 50 years.

Wake up dude.

and to respond to your first question, i am a gay male. (though i'm not sure why that matters)

A child needs two happy healthy STRONG parents. of any gender, of any race, of any age.

I mentioned the Tea Party in jest earlier, but now i'm beginning to realize you actually are a neo-con.
I am awake. I'm more awake than you. The fact that you would call me a neocon shows me how quick you are to judge other people. Lostalex, I despised George Bush and hated his guts for years. As proof of that, I made a youtube video that trashes him (it currently has over a quarter of a million views). And I spent over a hundred dollars out of my pockets getting the video clips I needed to make that video.

Last edited by Liberty4eva; 04-07-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Liberty4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote