Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Lady Gaga
Amy changed pop music forever. I remember knowing there was hope, and feeling not alone because of her. She lived jazz, she lived the blues.

Mary J blige
Rest in peace Amy Wine House. I hope the after life brings u the piece u were searching 4 on earth. Love MJB.

Kelly Clarkson
I'm incredibly sad. I didn't know her but I met her a few times and got to hear her sing before she blew up. She was a beautiful and talented girl. I'm angry. What a waste of a gifted person. What a shame she saw no hope and continued living her life in that manor [sic]. I have been that low emotionally and mentally and that is overwhelming. I keep asking myself why some of us are spared and the others are made examples. I'm very angry and sad. I don't know why it's bothering me so much. Sometimes I think this job will be the death of us all, or at least the emotional death of us all ... My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray for peace in your hearts.

Hayley Williams
Just read about Amy Winehouse. Can't believe it. She'll never truly be gone cause have you heard that voice? Rest In Peace Amy.

Jessie J
The way tears are streaming down my face. Such a loss.

Nicki Minaj
Please tell me Amy Winehouse didn't die, is this some sick joke?

Rihanna
I am genuinely heartbroken about this," wrote Rihanna, who continued to express her shock over multiple tweets. "Dear God have mercy!!! I am SICK about this right now!" In another, she wrote "U made a MAJAH impression on this industry and throughout the world, in such a short space of time...too short!

more..

Leann Rimes: "RIP Amy Winehouse. So sad to see such a talent gone and her life end in tragedy. This makes me terribly sad."

Khloe Kardashian: "Wow! I just heard about Amy Winehouse passing away! Wow! So sad what an amazing talent"

Ashton Kutcher: "Rip amy winehouse"

Big Boi: "Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and now Amy Winehouse. All died aged 27. RIP to you all."

Kelly Osbourne: "i cant even breath right my now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!"

Rick Ross: "Wanted to collab w/ Amy Winehouse...r.i.p...smoking 1 in your memoryyy!!"

Janelle Monae: "heart is heavy. My heart goes out 2 Amy Winehouse's family, loved ones. Praying for their strength during this time."

Ricky Martin: "I just found out. I feel pain. I feel anger. Rest beautiful girl rest. You are free!"

Cee Lo: "Is it true about amy?"

Victoria Justice: "I'm so sad about the #amywinehouse news I heard this morning. She was 1 of my favorite artists. What a sad story, she was such a talent..."

Randy Jackson: "Wow what a tragic loss today in the music world, Amy Winehouse such a talent. She will be missed"

Kreayshawn: "I said she was a TIMELESS artist and a real artist because of her struggle. I'm so upset I love her! RIP Amy Winehouse"
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote