Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Sharon Osbourne

Discussing Winehouse's passing on The Talk, Osbourne said, "She (Kelly)'s not doing good. She left for England. Right now they think the funeral's on Wednesday... She's with Amy's mum, they're doing shiva at the house. She's there with all the girls that used to hang out (with Winehouse)."

The Osbourne matriarch also recalled the first time Kelly brought Winehouse over to their L.A. home and remembered the troubled singer as a "sweetheart of a girl".

She added, "She was your regular, little girl... When we first met her she drank a lot, but we thought, you know, she's young, she's enjoying her life, she's finding her path, she'll get over that. But then it was the drugs. I never saw that side of her."

And Osbourne claimed she felt most for Winehouse's sick mother, Janis, as she prepares to say goodbye to her beloved daughter for the last time.

She said, "I feel for her mum especially because her mum suffers from MS (multiple sclerosis), so she's not strong... She's not doing good. Her mum knew it was going to happen; her dad knew. It was just time."

note: the funerals actually tuesday apparently. There will be a private ceremony at an undisclosed location.

Last edited by Zippy; 25-07-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote