User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Lily Allen: "Its just beyond sad, there's nothing else to say. She was such a lost soul, may she rest in peace"

Mark Ronson: "She was my musical soulmate and like a sister to me. This is one of the saddest days of my life."

Kate Moss: "R.I.P Amy Winehouse, So upset, my heart goes out to her, sad to see such talent vanish from the world."

Usher: "I'm so sad to hear the horrible news of Amy Winehouse's death. I'm so happy I knew you Amy...Rest Well. Gone Too Soon...we'll miss you!"

Paris Hilton: "So sad to hear about Amy Winehouse. What a talent, way to young to die. Addiction is such a deadly disease. She's now in a better place."

Bruno Mars: "RIP Amy Winehouse. You gave the world something it's never heard before. Thank you for being a true inspiration."

Dita von teese: "Devastated. I spent extraordinary times with Amy. She sang for me once for hours, it was the most beautiful & touching thing. A huge loss."

Jessica Alba: "So sad about Amy Winehouse - she was so talented. Really tragic."

Amelle Sugababe: "All my love goes to Amy's family and friends. It's so sad. I still can't believe it. xxx"

Daisy Lowe: "RIP Amy Winhouse... Youre beautiful soul will be sorely missed from this world xx."

Demi Moore: "Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace."

Jamie Oliver: "Such a terrible shame to loose Amy winehouse such a talent, such a waste, raw talent."

Benji Madden: "No words can ever really make Sad News any better R.I.P. AMY."

Pixie Lott: "R.I.P Amy Winehouse such a talent you will be missed ♥."

Simon Pegg: "Terribly sad to hear about Amy Winehouse. Sweet and funny girl. Sad day."

Ronnie Wood: "It's a very sad loss, of a very good friend, I spent many great times with."

Davina McCall: "Amy Winehouse found dead at her home. So very very sad. A huge talent."

Simon le Bon: "Yes, I was stunned and saddened when I learned about the death of Amy Winehouse. I never did get to meet her but her songs touched me deeply."

Juliette Lewis: "Im so upset that Amy didnt make it out of the prison that is drugs/alcohol addiction.She was such a funny and unique soul.I'm so sad rghtNow."

Demi Lovato: "Amy Winehouse.. So sad. Unfortunately the world lost an incredibly talented woman to such a powerful disease... addiction. #RIP".

Stephen Fry: "Oh lord. Just heard the news of Amy Winehouse's death. Poor unhappy creature."

Mick Hucknall: "The finest female singer Britain has ever produced by a long, long way. Such a tragic waste.. will dedicate a song to her tonight. RIP"

Ryan Seacrest: "Sad to lose Amy Winehouse - incred talent. Both @LadyGaga & @OfficialAdele say Amy paved way for them."

Chris Moyles: "Shocking terrible sad news about Amy Winehouse. Stunned. Thoughts go out to her friends and family."
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote