View Single Post
Old 24-08-2011, 12:00 AM #23
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
No I'm not bored of them - it's just I'm bored of the television Ads, the constant funding for them every year and the whole 'PLEASE DONATE EVERYTHING YOU CAN IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE'.

It's like sorry, but we're not in the best state at the moment in this country - I mean fair enough, our problems are more 'Oh Damn I can't afford Petrol FFS' and there's is more 'Ah No Braw, I can't afford Water!'.

So I know the difference, It's just like - it's the same old Comic Relief bullsh*t and the same old charities always asking for our money EVERY ******ING YEAR - surely if it was making any differenced and if all our money was going to them, by now we'd see some ******ing improvement on their county?

But we haven't.

Every May it's still the same old depressing adverts with a kid with a fly on his nose, looking at the camera really sad - and I do feel bad for the guy obviously, I have nothing against Africans.

I love black people - it's just the way companies try to use them every year - that bugs me.
You do realise companies arent trying to use them they're trying to help them. Opinions like this sicken me, i'd just pray the tables are never turned on you some day and someone out there spoke like that of you. Its not like they asked to be born into a life of poverty an starvation. And do you realise how much money it would actually cost to help these people out? its nothing compared to whats been donated so far, they keep asking because they need the money its nothing to do with exploitation.