Favourites (more):
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB16: Marc
Sam:)

Favourites (more):
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB16: Marc
Default I just hit my girlfriend :(

Well, me and my girlfriend (Let's call her... Rachel) were hanging out last night. The whole night she was just kinda on my nerves, she was nagging, complaining, and just being totally annoying. I was trying to do the best I could, listening, reassuring her everything would be okay, comforting her, etc. But she just kept going on about the same old damn thing until she decided to randomly make a remark about my dad who is an alcoholic. I was so shocked I said, "What?" and she said the same thing. I stood up and walked to the kitchen trying to regain my cool. She followed me asking what was wrong which is when I turned around and asked her what she thought. She said, "I don't know" and I smacked her one across the face and I called her a " filthy ***** who will never amount to anything but giving decent head". I didn't regret it as she looked at me in disbelief, nothing to say and slowly walked to the door and left... Me still standing in the kitchen, panting and thinking she deserved it. After 30 minutes of her leaving, I got a phone call. It was her parents who told me that Rachel no longer wanted to see me and that she was filing a lawsuit. They also said that they called my mom telling her what happened. I tried to explain what actually happened but they ignored me saying they would see my in court and hung up. I started regretting it but still thought she deserved it... What girlfriend insults your dad!? About 15 minutes later, my mom called. She actually let me explain what happened but after I finished up my story all she had to say was, "I'm scared so you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say the cab was rare but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit in my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Last edited by Sam:); 24-08-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Sam:) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote