Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
I stopped let me think ... Saturday I think. Don't miss it at all. I just can't be arsed flicking it on even when I'm watching telly anyway. I thought I'd miss having ammo to tear it apart but it's quite relaxing and serene not having to concern myself anymore of how bad it is.

Even if it got good again the production and change of channel and everything ... I don't know. I just feel past it. It's one of those shows I've simply stopped watching.
I'm the same. I watched the launch, the first live show and got half way through the first highlights show before switching off. I don't miss it either. I felt a little bit of loyalty to it when it was on Channel 4 so watched out of habit but now its completely different I don't really care for it. I thought it would be harder to switch off but once you miss a show or two you forget all about it. I don't see it in the media and noones talking about it, the only time I remember its still on is when I come on here.

There are plenty of other things to watch and other things to do. I'll probably watch the BB12 launch to see what kind of people go in but I doubt it will hold my interest past the launch show

Last edited by Tom; 31-08-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote