Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivT View Post
I stated similar in another post - for the first time ever I lost confidence in humanity for a while - simply because of the statistics posted over Jedward being victorious. Faith in humanity is now fully restored . I am all for hearing peoples views, on all sides, but I find so little justification as to why their fans find Jedward ( and I quote from sentiments I see all over) "entertaining" "intelligent" "creative" "good to their fans" I would love to comprehend what they are seeing that others are not ?

Trying to recall when I ever heard Jedward utter or do anything sensible, let alone intelligent. They don't have the ability to be articulate, nor the capability to be interested in anyone or anything around them. It all revolves around team Jedward. Never failing to let us down ( refering to when they were split into two teams) decency never prevailed enough for them to be team players. This makes them " nice lads" ? Selfish people are not deemed to be acting 'nice'.

Creative? Well, perhaps if you stuck them back in primary school ...gave them a pair of scissors each....and some crepe paper...??

Good to their fans in what regard? When they choose to portray themselves as vandals (and lets not try to whitewash when they took Amy's eyeliner without permission) ....Steal ! Talk with ridiculous American accents with semantics that don't extend beyond "ok" and "crazy" ..the list goes on as to why they are NOT good role models .

Some of us don't hate Jedward, more hate what they represent Perhaps some of us can also be forgiven for feeling justified in thinking that it is highly questionable as to what exactly you find entertaining? The ability to be witty and humourous stems from true intelligence...so it can't be that ! This leaves us with a sense of feeling that personal entertainment is gleaned purely from watching two moronic irriitants winding up all those around them. This is the exact reason the producers placed Jedward in the house. They have a job to provide ' interesting viewing' and the more controversial the better. What is truly sad is the amount of people that thrive on witnessing other peoples distress and discomfort instead of feeling sympathetic. Perhaps fans, who are so ready to attack those amongst us who find Jedwards conduct intollerable should stop and think about their own reasons for finding them entertaining...and come up with some intelligent justification for once. I won't be holding my breath !
Could not have said it any better myself.
lime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote