View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 05:04 PM #1

Default Your Favourite Free-To-Play game?

I've played a few over the last year but i am wondering if there is anything else out there better?

World of Tanks - Probably the most polished of them all so far. The problem is it is limited to blasting the crap out of the opposite team over and over. It is also incredibly bias towards the Russian tank tree. Wargaming are now working on World of Aircraft and World of Battleships.

Arma 2 - I found this one very hard to get in to but it is very realistic. I read somewhere that it was actually used for training purposes by the American military. Good if you like first person shooters.

Black Prophecy - I had high hopes for this one. I have been hoping for a space themed game like this for a long time. Levels 1-5 are brilliant. Probably the best introduction to a game i have played. The problem is you are quickly left with nothing to do apart from PvP or repeat the same 8 or 9 missions non-stop.

Battlestar Galactica Online - I couldn't get in to this one. I didn't find it very intuitive at all and the ships inertia was a constant problem. I spent half the time trying to figure out which way i was pointing

Are there any different ones out there worth playing?
Dilligaf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote