View Single Post
Old 16-09-2011, 08:54 PM #50

There is not a housemate out of all of them (not just the ones up for eviction) that I want to go !! Which is pretty astonishing and really amazing !!!
It is such a good set of housemates this year !!!! !! !

They all have something about them, something a bit intriguing even if they are not to your personal taste.

And there are no people there just purely to be hated, like there are some years, they all have a nice side.
There's only one (maybe two) that I don't like very much but I don't reeeeally hate them (...yet!) and even them I'm not particularly wanting to go yet.
All the housemates still have more to offer.

Which is why this is eviction is hard.

I reeeeally like Arron and love that there's LOTS going on with him and that he has a different perspective of interacting with people and a depth to him. There's SO much potential with him. And long term potential too.

I also reeeally like Tashie, she is quite different and she's vibrant and fun. It's such a shame that she's up this early. I like Arron a little bit more but I'm much more bothered about Tashie being up because she's likely to go.

Harry seems quite good and adds variety.

I have voted to save Arron and Tashie.

P.S. Still can't believe I can actually say that, I voted to SAVE. We are finally VOTING TO SAVE !!!

Last edited by ThisIsMarie; 16-09-2011 at 10:57 PM.
ThisIsMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote