View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011, 06:14 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
So how come a Rebecka fan who happens to be a mod,started that thread,would they have done it had it been any other housemate?I can remember being on here and terrible things were said about Charlie Uchea,Jade Goody,Ziggy and a few others,they were all fair game so what is different this time?and imo that one post HAS muzzled the board as people will now feel they cannot post their true feelings,just my opinion though.
I'm sure people can still post their true feelings without going too far with the hatred, it's not as if we are saying you can't say anything bad at all about housemates, I personally don't see why it would be a problem since there is better ways to get a point across than having a post full of starred out swear words detailing how much hatred you have for a housemate but not really contributing anything to the thread topic, also it has nothing do to with who staff members support, other mods including myself have already mentioned in other threads about the disgusting nicknames etc.