View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011, 07:28 PM #48
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
I know what you said,I was on the end of it,I will not argue with you,,it was commented on a few times,some still remember it now,but that is by the by,I for one will not be told what to say or do,I am not a child,shame that the talk about some of the girls is not kept in check,that too is wrong but because it's the 'lads' it's ok,not all of us want to listen to childish smut but we put up with it,I dont disagree that some of the posts are bad,but if someone behaves in a certain way they will get judged and talked about in a derogotary way ,people have their own way of posting about their dislikes,surely that is what a forum is for.
Well be that as it may, but when joining the forum, you agreed to following the rules. Same as you would have to anywhere else you chose to talk about the shows. If you chose not to do that, dont moan or be surprised if you get banned.

This is not a threat btw, this thread was never about anyone in particular. But if you are pretty much going to say you will not follow the rules, then you will at some point need to face the consequences unfortunately. Same as everyone else.