View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 12:14 PM #5
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Morning after - she's over by Anton's bed but is facing the large mirrors. Having a convo about her not wanting to have come into the house to 'mess around' (her intial description of it....quite telling possibly a Freudian slip mwwhaaa haaaa!!! ) - wanted to just come in and make friends.

goes on to say she's just a loving person, likes Jay but sort of is having doubts. Anton is telling her just leave it till they get out of the house then..... but while she's having this convo (Anton is lying still cuddled up in his bed, therefore he's horizontal).... whilst she's talking to him: she's sitting up vertical, she's spending a good amount of time, watching herself in the mirror, flipping her hair from one side to the next, then pulling it down in front of her, looks in mirror, speaks, glimpses in mirror again .... you get the drift.

As Niahm says: she's has the snog, now it's time for the post mortem and airtime.

The woman is fooling no one.
Thanks

The women is boring, forgettable, she only has her looks going for her. I think she probably wants to further her acting career, but to do that she would have to have some acting ability that wasn't so obvious. She will probably get some stuff off the back of BB, but she is too boring to be remembered long imho. She is like Tom, who I tend to forget is in that house sometimes. I can't stand Jay, but at least you know he is there, no wonder she is clinging to him. She should be named Klingon Louise, as it is the only way she gets airtime. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries an Imogen tactic to get noticed in the media.

Last edited by Suze; 07-10-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote