Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I don't see the difference at all, he did it, he put it in a cardboard packet, put it soft into the freezer to freeze with the intention of putting it in another housemates tea.

The second thing is equally as bad as the first one. Also no, I doubt he would even think of washing his hands before opening the freezer door, putting it on the shelves or anytime else after it.

The explanation confirms it was done, I don't care if it was even wrapped in tinfoil(which it clearly wasn't), decent people don't even think of doing things like that where food or open bits of food may be.
I live with other students,they do some really weird things but I have never come across anyone doing that where other peoples food is stored.

He's a gross individual with very little in the way of respect and decency.

If for instance,you were regular at a restaurant then learned a chef had done this for whatever reason in one of their freezers, would you eat there while that chef was still in their kitchen,I certainly wouldn't.However,that chef would likely get sacked though for gross misconduct.

Jay shoud have been thrown out the house for it too, I would have sent him packing if I was running BB.
Good post Joey and good point about the chef

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote