View Single Post
Old 30-10-2011, 05:31 PM #16
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Based on performances it was the right decision but the rest of the girls played it safe and did more or less what they'd done until that point. I completely disagree she would have only got as far as Sophie, Amelia was favourite to win at the point of being booted off. Sophie has always been in the shadow of the other 2 girls and will probably be given the boot tonight.
I've not seen most of the pre-live shows stuff 'cause I moved country and have no idea about odds/didn't see them so I really didn't know what to expect of most of the finalists other than the ones that were on in the first couple of audition shows - but she just didn't give off any kind of vibe that suggested her going was a loss to the show, to me. Her boot camp performance was good, I watched it after somebody linked it in response to her being put out by Kelly, but that didn't come across at all on the live shows, she was a bit rubbish on the show, had nothing to do with her not playing to her strengths IMO, just that she was really weak. Whenever there's more than two strong contenders in a category, though, somebody loses out - and I can't see it being Janet or Misha any time soon, going by their live show performances to date. Amelia wouldn't have done anything to detract support from either of them.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote