View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:09 PM #9

[QUOTE=Cromwell1900;4722470]From what I have seen, Aaron has only use manipulation to persuade people to vote a different way. Anything else is hearsay, BB team has yet to produce any clips to prove otherwise. Jem herself said he was manipulating, but where is her proof too. No, I think Aaron has seen enough of BB to know that when you’re classified as a game player they go on the offensive, which is ridiculous this is a game show after all. I think we are in our rights as viewers to ensure we get the winner we want.

Aaron said to her

"I Manipulated Noms"[/QUOTE]

Thats just it, he manipulated nominations only to keep him and Faye out of danger and nothing else. Jem would not have known if Aaron hadn't told her. Jem used that information to condemn him and BB used it to make him this years villian. Think about it, up until then did you classify Aaron as being a bad housemate, or just a smart one. BB production team are not allowing us as viewers to pick a winner of our choice.

Imo by choosing any other of the remaining housemate were saying we like to be manipulated. Too many voters negate what production team has done and are quiet happy to go along with it. So in the final have Jay who is crude and vulgar, Tom who is spiteful does swears excessively, Louise who has leeched and farted her way into the final and Alex who is not as dumb and innocent as she pretends.

Then you have Aaron who has been imo the epitome of a great housemate who embodies the true spirit of BB but has been portrayed as manipulative trickster if you want to believe the edits. It beggar’s beyond belief that another great housemate (unless Aaron wins) will get sidelined again.

Personally, I don’t think Aaron wants to be remembered as someone who a lot of people thought should have won, but as someone who people think should win and did. imo.

Aaron FTW!

Last edited by tuesday1962; 05-11-2011 at 06:21 PM.
tuesday1962 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote