View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:22 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
You have no way of knowing that or do you, truth is neither do i. It therefor becomes about the build up of evidence, or who do you support. Aaron is not my fav and i don't need to just trust what he say's. i'll add another brick

"I Manipulated Noms"
"I'm tired of pretending to like people so they don't put me up."

The idea that by choosing any other Hm the public are being manipulated by BB is fascinating, and iv never heard that before, i can see where it would come from totally with the bad editing and such it's little wonder people shout fix and rebel against BB. Could this effect account for most or only a few of his supporters i wonder!

There are other possibilities which imo better explain the bad edits, and don't include a 1984 style Big Brother conspiracy, and also allow us to look at next years show without this dark cloud hanging over BB13.

If Aaron does win and I'm fairly sure he will, he'd of done it by imo playing an incredibly skillful game and beating the Hm's at the game, except i feel he's manipulated Faye, and been slightly passive aggressive in his behavior, and just as a personal dislike, i do, dislike that, therefor him as a Hm.

I dread to think BB13 though as the conspiracy theories will likely start on Day 1.

Aaron FTChop!:
I take on board what your saying and that is your opinion. As I said before and I do believe, the his only game plan was to was to be a good housemate and respect the viewer's intelligence.

Like you say Aaron is an intelligent and skillful housemate and managed to survive four evictions. Do you think then that Aaron who has watched BB for ten years would dare use Faye in that way, knowing that would be absolute turn off to the GBP, surely not. So I have to disagree with you on that point.

Aaron FTW!
tuesday1962 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote