View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:12 PM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
The fact that I didn't bring the 'blind lady' story into the thread but was simply expressing my views that it didn't add up would make your 'baiting' accusations silly......I have expressed my opinion that I would not undermine a blind person by assuming they could be fooled so easily...what anyone else believes is entirely up to them...
So if you've ever been short changed then you're easily fooled? Right ok lol The 'bait' I refer to is the insinuation that people believe blind people to be stupid when that was your words, nobody else's therefore, that comment appears to 'bait' posters into an argument...why say that people would rather believe such a thing when that was your own words?

All I'm saying really is, please don't bring the integrity of blind people into it...nobody is here to put blind people down..to short change anyone on prupose is a tad suspect as it is stealing, but to steal from a blind person is considered to be much more controversial...the dissapointment is on Alex, not the person whom she claims to have robbed...You didn't just express an opinion, you expressed that people on here are prejudice against the blind. That is insulting forum members not merely stating your own opinion...just saying.

Last edited by WeeShorty; 06-11-2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: typo
WeeShorty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote