View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:51 PM #1

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh
Default Nasty Diary Room about ALL Housemates!

I couldn't believe how transparent Aaron's diary room entry was when he was discussing the other housemates. This clearly confirmed to me that he is just a game player who is clearly desperate to win the money. In summary Aaron said:
Tom - basically wants the money, got very angry about the money situation (hmmm must have missed that part)
Alex - plays up being dumb for the cameras (I don't think so!)
Jay - changed his ways to be more camp because he's realised that what he was doing before was not working (don't even know what he's talking about here, Jay hasn't changed from day 1, but then again he has to think of something to say)
Louise - changed to "rebel without a cause" (WTF!? since when?) He said she does things to get attention from the cameras (umm considering Louise is hardly on the cameras I can't see this being accurate!) Pot calling the kettle black much? Yes his strops at 30yrs old are totally normal and I'm sure he has them in the 'real world' as well NOT! I'm sure he's just taken a leaf out of nikki's book.

Aaron made it way too obvious that he wants to win in this diary entry, slagging off ALL the other housemates, saying that they don't deserve to be there and there are much nicer people who have left!? Now I would have believed him if he maybe only slagged off one or two but not all of them. I recon Aaron has cost himself the victory in the last couple of weeks! ALEX TO WIN!
maryse12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote