Thread: lisas attack
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 10:15 PM #33

On the E4 feeds, Lisa said it was an asthma attack. I am asthmatic and I can honestly say that having an attack is THE most frightning this I have ever experienced in my life.

At asthma attack causes the sufferer to experience trouble breathing out, not breathing in. Lisa was struggling to breath in. What I found most strange was that she walked into the house, made no effort to loosen her clothes (10 points to Nush, she did all the right things) and carried on trying to talk. The first time I had an attack, I paniced (suprise), grabed my throat, sat down in the middle of the floor and had a real job to calm myself down.

I think that BB was slow in acting, but I do think that there was a certain amount of play acting going on. Throughout the afternoon, she changed her story several times between this hasn't happend for 15 years, to this happens alot lately, its ashtma, is hayfever, its the heat.

If it was asthma and she'd had it before she'd have an inhaler, BB would have known she was asthmatic from her medical check and she'd have known what was happening, sat her self down and got on with it. Bearing in mind that asthma/wheezing/hyperventilating leaves you short of air, and that smoking slows your breathing and cuts down on your oxygen - why oh why would you have a fag? My friend is asthmatic and smokes 30 a day but even she can't have a fag all day after an attack...

But it anycase, if you found that this was happening to you a lot - wouldn't you see a doctor?

Just my thoughts......
Grotbag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote