View Single Post
Old 27-11-2011, 08:47 PM #28
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Loved it, it's a song that either gets you or turns you off though.No way should she have gone tonight though and also there's no point in having a sing off if the judges are still going to judge on the last nights performances.

Thought the public did that and then the judges decided from the sing off performance, no account I see noted of the times Misha B has been in the bottom 2 though so therefore not connecting very well with the voting public at all no matter her performances.
Let's take it a step further: the 'public' only get to determine who is in the bottom two..... the judges still have control on the sing offs. I've said for years that it's a serious flaw as far as the public supposedly deciding: because they aren't...... they are only deciding who gets to the bottom 2. The final choice still remains with the judges - and I don't actually think that's right (regardless of whether I agree with the judges choice or not).

Either the public get to pick - or not, and currently, the public don't get that choice till the finals.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 27-11-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote