View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 10:12 AM #85

Thumbs up Chantelle Houghton shows off her baby bump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1gPbH1eWw

Quote:
It's the pregnancy she never thought would ever happen after she revealed this year that she has very low fertility.

So it's no wonder that Chantelle Houghton is ready to embrace her baby bump - and she doesn't care how fat she gets.

The reality TV star is three-and-a-half months pregnant with hers and fiance Alex Reid's first child and is already starting to show quite a lot.

And she proudly showed off her burgeoning bump as she spoke to New! magazine about putting on weight and the miracle of being with child.

Chantelle, 28, announced her pregnancy last month, just five weeks after Reid, who was married to Katie Price, proposed to her on Irish TV.

And speaking to the magazine, Chantelle, who has battled with her body weight and had breast implants, said being pregnant has helped her get over her body issues.

She said: 'I don’t care how fat I get. I’ll get as fat as a house as long as everything’s OK.

'I’m not worrying about losing the weight afterwards. I’ll just do it gradually. I’m in no rush to snap back into shape. I’m not putting any pressure on myself. And Alex will help me.'
I don't think there's any chance of Chantelle doing a "Beyonce" .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote