View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 07:50 PM #51
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
No, but as someone's already mentioned in this thread...we all make mistakes, and falling asleep on public transport is certainly not uncommon. But of course you've never made a mistake have you? Forgot about that...

I don't really understand your example completely, because if I couldn't find my receipt, and I'd lost it, I would find it extremely rude if somebody automatically assumed I was therefore some sort of thief, calling me one and hauling me out of the shop instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt until it was investigated properly. Jumping to conclusions is what it would be called. Innocent until proven guilty, no? That's if I've understood your example correctly.
Oh I make mistakes. Difference is, I try to learn from them.

it's not rocket science. You buy a train ticket, have it to hand ready for inspection. Therefore he WAS guilty of not being able to do so. Of that it is very clear to see.

if you cannot producesaid ticket when asked - don't act like a smart arse, don't be a gobshi*te about it, don't curse and swear when you are asked to produce said ticket, and don't get a smarearse when you are asked to got off the train...... : Instead.... learn from your mistakes.

As I said earlier, it's guys like this teenage yobbo, that give others in their generation a bad name.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote