BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
You have no relevant point imo.

The guy was unable to produce, when asked, his ticket.

That IS his fault. HIS alone.

The Big Man did the right thing. Anyone being abusive, verbally or otherwise, and failing to comply with the regulations of said train company upon which all passengers are expected to adhere to (which yobba was failing to do), and abusing and employee of the company, quite simply deserved what he got.

I'm so glad I live in Scotland - at least we don't put up with this kind of pish as I said earlier and don't take the nambie pampie approach.

I bet yer laddo will make sure he's always got his ticket to hand in the future. That, my friend, is called learning his lesson.
The kid says in the video that hes given the old guy the ticket he says ''IVE GIVEN YOU THE ****ING TICKET'' ... he thinks hes given him the right one but it obviously wasent and if i was him and i was accused of doing something that i didnt do i'd be pissed off and give out if i was asked to leave the train for which i paid for..
like i said before everyone is so quick to judge him based on a 2 minute clip..wait until all the facts are out before jumping to conclusions
innocent until proven guilty