View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 08:18 PM #69
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
A couple of weeks back I missed my train, got on a different one at a different time going to a different place, used my old ticket and the conductor couldn't care less, this guy seems like the annoying kind of person who takes a really menial job far too seriously. I didn't real all 3 pages but it does seem a bit harsh to me, but then I've also had it where my train got delayed for half an hour because some stupid woman got on as it was leaving and she didn't have a ticket but went and locked herself in the toilet, wouldn't have minded seeing her chucked off
How utterly patronising.... at least the conductor is out earning a crust..... and most probably has been doing so all his working life. Unlike many others. I wonder what other jobs you regard as menial....... I think you will find that most people in menial jobs, actually keep this country running.........

Funny you moan all the same though when it affected you and you'd have been happy to see the woman who was on your train chucked off.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 13-12-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote