oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

I'm sorry but I'm still finding it hard to believe that anyone could condone the behaviour of this 'big man', I mean seriously it's just delusional.

There is no excuse for anybody other than senior relevant authorities to step in and use physical force to remove somebody from a certain situation, that is after all what they're employed for. It is nothing more than a pathetic attempt at showing off to other people. I've got news for you, and him - you are not security officers or the police force, you are regular people, customers of a train service, and you do not have any right whatsoever to intervene with issues that let's be honest, do not really concern you (no, being delayed is no excuse, as relevant authorities would still have sorted the problem), and you almost certainly do not have any right to use physical force against someone unless in self defence. Seeing as he didn't physically attack anyone at any point, and you are just a regular person, it is nothing to do with you, and that is that.

Innocent until proven guilty. No excuses for physical force/violence. Talk about sending the wrong message out...
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote