View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011, 10:43 AM #21

You guys talk as if you know the story. A couple of pics and thats it, you think the truth is told.

From what I understand Jonjo was just trying to stop Frankie, as you can even see clearly in 1 of the pictures. Not sure how old most of you are, but anyone over 18 who has been drinking before must surely understand the mess you can get into sometimes. If none of you have embarassed yourselves when having a drink then you are quite a sad person (its true, you cant drink and not embarass yourself eventually, just 1 of the things alcohol does to you).

In Frankie's case he probably had people winding him up, he may be a moron, but none of us know him personally and it wouldn't surprise me if some other clubbers were taking the p!ss out of him and that would clearly make someone tick off.

I'm not condoning anything that may have gone on, but at the end of the day they are all drinking, and sillyness is something that comes out of that. I don't know them as people (and you guys dont either) and I will not bother judging them.

Last edited by MusicXian; 19-12-2011 at 10:44 AM.
MusicXian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote