View Single Post
Old 21-12-2011, 06:49 PM #652
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
You have no idea whether that is the case or not - that BT Police have not charged Main for anything because it's ropey and so they are leaving it to the PF.

It could be due to the publicity that this has received that it has been decided between all relevant authorities, that it be dealt with by the PF directly due to the public interest - - rather than several fingers in the pie - and nothing to do with anything being 'ropey'.
Yeah thats right I have absolutely no idea why they have done what they have done.

Call it an educated guess, or better yet call it my opinion, I do believe I am allowed to post that on these forums. It normally happens when the person accused of a crime doesnt make a statement to the police, or the police have a few potential charges they can use, bearing in mind for every charge they do raise against someone they have several forms to fill in (thats from experience). Your turn....

Besides PF doesnt become involved technically until after the intial police investigation, they can then redirect the police to investigate areas of uncertainty, its a legal thing about the inital investigation being fair and unbiased to all parties by the way. (So the police cant be accused of being a prosecuting force, well thats what it says in my notes )

Mind you saying that my educated guesses have been a whole lot more accurate than your opinions so far, didnt you say Pollock didnt commit any assault? Well in your opinion, that is, slightly different opinion to mine, oh and the British Transport Police.

Last edited by Shasown; 21-12-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote