View Single Post
Old 21-12-2011, 06:57 PM #653
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
Yeah thats right I have absolutely no idea why they have done what they have done.

Call it an educated guess, or better yet call it my opinion, I do believe I am allowed to post that on these forums.

Besides PF doesnt become involved technically until after the intial police investigation, they can then redirect the police to investigate areas of uncertainty, its a legal thing about the inital investigation being fair and unbiased to all parties by the way.

Mind you saying that my educated guesses have been a whole lot more accurate than your opinions so far, didnt you say Pollock didnt commit any assault? Well in your opinion, that is, slightly different opinion to mine, oh and the British Transport Police.
Mais qui, of course you can put over your opinion. All I did was merely clarify that it is your opinion - and not actual fact- as many of your posts are worded to appear to give more an indepth knowledge than is the case: and for those who may be skim reading - they may take what you are saying as being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth: when it is in fact: only your own thoughts.

I said that as far as I was concerned, the big man didn't assault anyone. He's not been found guilty of that charge as yet. Remember that basic premise you mentioned earlier: innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 21-12-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote