View Single Post
Old 21-12-2011, 08:17 PM #656
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
Not according to British Transport Police

There is a chance you get charged with assault

Very, restraining someone who has tried to blow up an airport is on a slightly different level to throwing a fare dodger off a train.

Not according to British Transport Police, Shame that eh? Afer all they deal with enforcement of the law and investigating potential breaches of the law, What the hell do they know?

Works as an Investment manager or some such for a bluechip company by the way apparently, well maybe he will be an ex employee.

Mais qui? take it you mean oui? Yes only my thoughts, but reasonably accurate so far wouldnt you say? Gosh darn it almost as if I had a bit of indepth knowledge in the Law, wouldnt you say?

Well I know you wont because you cant seem to be seen as having been worng and you wont back down eh? Or even acknowledging someone with more knowledge in a certain field eh? Lets just say a slightly more educated opinion in legal matters than your good self.

I do remember it, funny old thing I mentioned it to you as you seemed to have totally forgotten it. Its a pity the British Transport Police think the balance of probabilities is that he did assault someone thats why they have charged him with assault.
What a shameful waste of all those quotes - given that they are my opinion.

Let's not kid on that you're some legal eagle - you aren't.

He can be charged from here to high heaven and back, the fact remains that as at this point in time, he has not been found guilty as yet.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote