View Single Post
Old 21-12-2011, 09:58 PM #660
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
Never said I was a legal eagle now did I?

Trying to put words into my mouth now Pyr?

Nah if you start charging people with offences then sstart changing them or dropping them and reinstating either them or others, a good solicitor (even a lousy one really) will show that the PF or investigation is more of a fishing trip than a legal procedure.

No he hasnt been found guilty yet, but lets face it, he admitted to a witness he knew he could end up in trouble with the law for the actions he carried out.

We dont know what he said in his defence to the police while being interviewed, but lets face it the video is sort of damning.
I wouldn't try to put words into your mouth - not at all - merely stating that you're no expert in this particular case - you don't know what is going on behind the scenes any more than any of the rest of us on here - and whilst you have not specifically maintained that you do - or that you are an expert on current laws and crimes etc, : the wording of your posts does sometimes give that impression. I'm merely clarifying.

I'm not saying he won't be found guilty: if he is, I suspect that there will be charges brought against Main also. I do honestly find it difficult to believe that they will charge Pollock and not Main. I think if they do one they will do it with both - charges may still be placed against Main - and if the PF does decide to prosecute: I do believe it will be both of them.

My own view is that either both are punished or neither are. That to me, would be fair and reasonable: all things considered and taking all things into account. Hopefully the PF will see it the same way.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote