CBB9: Natalie Cassidy
CBB8: Jedward
Natalie M.

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Natalie Cassidy
CBB8: Jedward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
I think Edward wants more. I've noticed one of them is more clingy, and I learnt it was Edward from the separation task. Gross.
It always looked like Ed'ard is warmed up for John and then suddenly John appears to be warmed up for Ed'ard in a few interviews. I don't know what the hell is going on really...

Okay, I was trying, trying for months to decode their behaviour and it's just weird. I'm a fan tough but not even fans know what's going on. It's not the problem that they're childish, it's better being childish than too serious, okay? I'm childish myself as well, but that's the type of personality you can't change, you can only judge it really.

It's just that both of them are too close, we've already got that,'that's a twin thing', ... but there seems to be something more, some bond that we either can't swallow or it's really just them who are in a romantic relationship, but won't admit it because of their careers.

Seriously... they make me wanna study psychology.

Like, what the hell? xD They get upset when one of them is away for more than a few hours. And I'll quote Ed'ard from the band task separation:

''It's so weird when I actually have to talk to people and think about their feeling. And try to listen to them when all I'm thinking about is John, and what's he doing?''

In the end of the day, I don't actually care...I think it's cute however it turns up.
taivasitkee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote