Thread: Denise The Denise Welch Fan Club
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:52 PM #13
User banned

User banned

Im not saying this just because I want madsen to be crowned the first ever reality tv winner in uk..but denise welch is a walking cliche....she pretends to know about stuff but she usually hasnt a clue whats she saying she simply states the obvious all day long, endless cliches and shes obsessed with gossip and shallow subjects...boobs ...asses ...crude chat etc etc the irony is women like her talk way more crudeness and filth than most guys and shes on a par with frankie but hes young boring and a little silly...whats her excuse? to be honest I find her spouting her ill informed sometimes bitter opinions on daytime tv somewhat dangerous for young children...I would never allow my kids to listen to her...whereas someone like janet street porter whilst I disagree with much she says is way smarter and at least offers some thought out original opinions. be nice if they actually got a man on there to be allowed to give his opinion on them. but men are banned from speaking their opinions on women on mainstream tv and even in the workplace. but not me.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote