View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:13 PM #14
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Ill go on record and say if she becomes even one iota more interesting I shall remove all my teeth with some rusty pliers!

Shes a 'nice simple Oirish gal' and shes not about to ruin that carefully constructed image by developing something as unpleasant as a personality or, heaven forbid, some opinions.
It's not a carefully constructed image. Virtually anything I've ever read or seen about her seems to verify that she's just an ace, decent person. Why the instant doubt? Count on a modern Reality TV show to reveal this borderline pigarse side of someone. She's quite and nice? I don't like that! It's a fake! It's an act! Burn her! I'm smart because I've seen it on the TV!

You know what's well retarded though? Doing your half arse Frasier Crane spin on someone because they didn't act up on the Channel 5 show you were watching on the telly.

Sure in Big Brother terms she hasn't made the edits thus far as a particularly bitchy, loud or extravagantly eager to entertain housemate but doing an earnest personality deconstruction on her and implying she has no opinions because you've watched her cameos on Big Brother for a week is just hysterical.

It's generally not how us people work with one another in the real world.

Last edited by Stu; 11-01-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote