BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

It's lacroix darling

Favourites (more):
BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
I don't with school's in paticular,but I can understand it more with Healthcare as the NHS stink badly,my Grandad died because they delibrately held off saving him.
I think the NHS does a pretty decent job on the whole but that's terrible what happened to your Granddad. I'm so sorry.

It's just I think that the money that goes into the private health system would be better spent in the NHS. The more money it has, the better and if all the money that privatised healthcare companies get via their customers were put into the NHS through taxes, I reckon the extra money would make a good difference even though it is a niche market..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
health and education is a social right for all and a measure of a developed society

paid for schooling is for posh twats who think that money makes them better
That's exactly how I think about private schooling. The one I hate the most is Eton. It disgusts me in the way the graduates from there often go straight into government jobs and roles along with other high earning careers.

No-one should just get a free pass like that. It just keeps us in that rigid class system we're in that has almost no leeway. I hate it.

Last edited by Niall; 20-01-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Niall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote