BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by spintronic View Post
First.
I read every post I quote. I just don't make mistakes like reading "you" instead of "I".

Second.
I know you deleted the above post, what you don't know, is I replied before you changed it. So plz don't take offence.

Third.
Is it possible that it is you, & not me who aren't reading posts correctly?

Fourth.
I have said enough about the twins. I'll move on if it's offending YOU.

Fifth.
This ----> "I haven't defended the twins once" is incorrect.

Can you show me where I've defended the twins?

So far I've said:
Quote:
The twins. Over confident in their looks, over the past few years have lived a fairly privileged life. Unsure of their general intelligence, but seem very switched on. Do believe that they are Gods gift to men. Believe that women are jealous of them and all men want to be with them.
That is criticism.

And this?

Quote:
Personally I don't care. They don't effect my life in the slightest. They don't offend me and if I never saw them again it wouldn't bother me.
I'm hardly signing up for the fan club, am I?

So no, you aren't reading my posts.

However I'm reading yours with interest. So far, to my above comments, you've replied "vile disgusting trolls", "alligator-shoes", "handbags" and "young *****s who sleep with a 86 year old wrinkled corpse for cash".

Your opinion is quite plan. Your tone and comments are d*mning.

And that you opened another thread by comparing them to Hitler, kinda says more than I can on this issue.

You aren't discussing sexism, or self-confidence compared to arrogance. You are attacking, using strong, graphical imagery. You are using this platform to vent your venom about these girls. But this isn't a debate, its a monologue.
kefln is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote