Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Default Should the next CBB have a famous BB USA housemate?

From what I understand they've invited housemates from the regular Big Brother series onto CBB before.

No matter who wins, I have to say that this series of CBB was dominated by the twins and Michael. And I've been reading about how conceited and arrogant these Americans are. Well, as someone who has watched almost all seasons of BBUSA, these three housemates seem relatively tame. I mean, if it had been someone like an Evel Dick who went on CBB instead of Michael Madson, UK viewers wouldn't know what hit them.

BB USA has a whole list of houseguests that are deliciously vile and evil and they were vile and evil because they knew they didn't have to pander to the outside world to win. Contrast that to UK housemates who know that they are ultimately preaching and advertising themselves to the viewers. You don't need to be a lovable dimwit to make it far. There are so many bright, beautiful, confident houseguests that aren't afraid of controversy. There also some horrible trainwrecks that are just as entertaining!

If you had to invite someone from BBUSA onto CBB who would it be? Here are a few of the many worthy candidates who will bring plenty of drama.

Evel Dick.

Janelle.

The evil Dr. Will

Shannon

Jeff and/or Jordan

Howie

Rachel and/or Danielle

Jen Johnson