Take me to the hole!

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Ryan-Mark
BB18: Raph
Take me to the hole!

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Ryan-Mark
BB18: Raph

First up, here's the exclusive interview with runner-up Holly Bush, played by Niamh:

An Interview with Holly Bush

1 Did you enjoy your Bachelor experience, and what was your highpoint and low point during the series?

Yes, I loved it, the tasks were very interesting

2 You did so well in the competition and were very entertaining, popular with the audience as well. How did it feel to come so close and yet so far, by finishing runner-up?

Obviously I should have won but The Bachelor obviously likes slappers so maybe it was just as well he didn't pick me

3 Which of the tasks were your most and least favourite?

The Valentines day card/critique of the girls was my favourite and the one I thought I did best in

4 Did you like any of the other girls, there seemed to be a lot of bitching going on, would you keep in touch with any of them?

I liked Fleur but the rest were bitches, me and Fleur may go on the pull together

5 What would you say to the Bachelor now?

Don't come crying to me when that tramp cheats on you

6 What's next for Holly Bush then?

Stephen Spielberg's sent me a script actually so you could be seeing me on the big screen soon

Questions for Niamh.

1 How hard was it to keep it quiet that you were a contestant, and do you think anyone guessed your identity? Also, do you think any of the others gave themselves away ?

It was pretty easy to keep quiet about it actually as I haven't online as much as usual

I think Ammi and Suzy might have had an idea it was me, Josy actually guessed I was Holly in that predictions thread, but she said she was just guessing, she didn't actually know

I had no idea who any of the others were although I should have guessed Glenn was Amber!

2 What is the main similarity between Holly and yourself, or is she nothing like the real you?

There are some similarities, I did answer a few of the questions honestly in the interviews with friends and family

Thanks Holly, you've been amazing.