Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkAttack View Post
I like him more now as the host than I did when he started the last CBB. And I loved his energy on BOTS last night when he "****ing loved" Denise winning. He can be annoying at times but he's a true soldier who has been in the house and out a few times...always a winner. I thought he did a fine job in the interviews. Don't get me wrong, I though Davina was amazing, but she did push a bit and seem rather rude at times. Brian gets the job done and is polite. Save behaving rude for BOTS.
I agree with you on that he's gotten better. All in all, I think he's a great guy. It's true that sometimes in Davina's interview she pushed a bit but it also suited her personality and that wouldn't suit Brian at all. Maybe I just feel that the questions are too predictable for me as a viewer and that destroys the interviews for me. I know what they're going to ask and I know how the questions will be answered as well. Maybe at times the questions could be more, should I say abstract, not so event related. He should try and probe more on deeper feelings. I know it's tough to do that as the situation is quite chaotic. The housemates are often a bit shell-shocked or just too happy to see their relatives and also some people are not able to give more than yes and no answers. I'm hoping I'll get over this and in the end I'll just notice that all this was just because I didn't like this series so much.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote