Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
I agree about the tip-toeing. That could get the accusation of bias even more if he sounds tougher on HMs but as long as he doesn't have favourites it should be ok to be more probing. The problem is it was obvious he had favourites and yet he and Emma denied it as if they think we are idiots. Brian revealed on BOTS that he loved Denise as if that wasn't obvious to anyone with more than a few brain cells already.
I don't mind them having their favorites as long as they usually show all housemates about the same amount in BOTS (which doesn't always happen). I think it would be weird if they could be so impartial that we wouldn't know their favorites. I didn't see any signs of Brian having Denise as his favorite when he was hosting the main show. So if he voices his opinion in BOTS, I don't have a problem with that.

I think the tip-toeing in the Michael interview was due to him being a Hollywood star. I believe Michael has expressed his boundaries on how the interviews should be like and then there's also the fact that they probably knew they wouldn't get that much out of him.

I don't see the interview differences between different people as being caused by bias on Brian's part and by who is his favorite but more as differences between cultures AND personalities. For example, I believe the English celebrities don't have similar type of boundaries when being interviewed as the Americans do. I thought the interviews with the Americans were much more cautious than with the UK celebrities and the Americans were a bit different in the interviews because they KNOW they're on TV at that particular moment and it's being broadcast.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote