View Single Post
Old 17-09-2006, 11:06 AM #32
Team Flack

Team Flack

Quote:
Originally posted by bb4eva
This a quote from MsG on DS:BB. She is excellemt poster. She says what i think only better lol.

Quote:
I went to bed distraught only to find the news on here this morning even worse.

I'd hoped that they had just had a tiff and that it could be resolved in time but it seems that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and will portray Nikki as the bad egg in the whole of this relationship.

Pete knew exactly what Nikki was like. He said he liked it. He lulled her into this false sense of security and she gave her heart even though he knew that she'd been shat on before.

It's hard to see Pete as anything else other than the villain in all of this.

I personally don't think it was entirely the Brighton thing. I think it's a whole amalgamation of things that took for him to make this decision. She must have aired her grievances to him about Lea in NOW and been upset that he didn't watch Princess Nikki and eventually he confessed that he wasn't "into her" as much as she was him.

Emotionally unstable and devoid of rational romantic stability, Pete obviously cannot handle too much going on inside his head. He liked Nikki's neediness to a point but when it becomes overly so, he backs off.

Deep down I think he really loved her and it will hit him in a few weeks time when he's looking for her to lean on and she's not there. Just at the moment with both of the attention dragging them down, they are exhausted and bedraggled. Neither of them can think straight.

This is it, I cannot envisage that they'd even get back a stable friendship any more. She won't be able to trust Pete again and it will mean that she will cut him out of her life altogether.

It's hard for us that bought into the purity and passion that surrounded this relationship. I had hoped that their love would sustain and was strong enough to withstand anything and everything. This time, I was wrong.

Pete was a tad spineless in certain situations in the house and unfortunately it spills into his real life existance. He is gullible and easily cohersed and would rather run with his tail between his legs like a cowering animal than stand up and fight for what he believes in. That is unless he ever actually believed in Nikki. He'll end up with some sexually predatory woman who walks all over him and dominates him completely.

It will be years before Nikki finds Mr Right. She hasn't outgrown certain behaviours that will dissipate naturally. Mr Right for Nikki will be strong, dominant yet tolerant.

I hoped Pete's calm nature would have had a positive effect but it hasn't. The trouble is that she fell for him hard and it may take her longer than him to realign her feelings.

So the fairytale has ended and things will turn nasty in the next few days with lots of "he said, she said." I like them both as individuals but my heart and loyalties lie with Nikki right now. She is the most fragile of the two and I pray that she can come through this relatively unscathed.

Love in the media glare is awful and only a strong, deep and true heart would be able to witshtand it all.

I have decided however, that this is the time for me to resume my own writing and I will throw myself into that and my own reality rather than stress over other people's.

I wish them well, both of them but I'll always be sad that they let it go. It could have been magical.
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote