Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
I'll say it again since you aren't quite catching on. Go READ my previous posts. It's not all about getting her tits out, however that's something that you simply are not willing to accept though Jack. You are not prepared to actually read what others write, preferring instead to shabbily misquote me.
Practice what you preach dear. You're the one that constantly avoids valid points, instead reverting to your old cliches. You've even, amazingly, done it again in this post. You ironically ignored the point I made about you ignoring my question that I posed to you numerous times in this thread. Irony is beautiful, and from you...it's incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Possibly too busy thinking about your next post, full of many words, unfortunately, repeating yourself time and time again and in reality, bringing nothing new to the discussion.

Please. Stop it.

'Repeating yourself'? 'Bringing nothing new' Are you serious? Are you actually...like...wow. I have no words.

You never cease to amaze me with the amount of hypocrisy and irony that your posts are riddled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incensed View Post
So you admit it's a fact??

Well spotted.

Last edited by Jack_; 09-02-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote